Friday, September 16, 2011

OXO Candela

I just received my free* sample of OXO Candela Glow lights in the mail yesterday. The box itself is pretty, with a red ribbon loop coming out of the top. Easy to open, and inside each component has its own protective cardboard box.

The box contains three items: One charger plate with attached cord containing two recessed circles that fit the Two candela glow lamps. Each lamp has an on/off switch underneath its base.

It also comes with instructions and warnings for set-up.

Arg! First complaint - you have to charge the thing for 14 hours before first use! There goes my enjoyment of them this evening. Considering I opened my mail after getting home from work at 8:00pm, these won't be fully charged until 10:00am Friday when I'm at work. They are supposed to be left on for 8 hours following the first charge, and then the 14 hour - 8 hour set repeated again before using them however you want.

Verdict: don't know how they work yet and won't know until 14 + 8 + 14 + 8 hours...


*Free from signing up for the BzzAgent Campaign for Oxo Candela Glow www.bzzagent.com


No comments:

Post a Comment