Friday, July 19, 2013

Crest Pro-Health BzzAgent Campaign

I'm doing awesome with BzzAgent this year!  The latest campaign I have been selected for is Crest Pro-Health® .  By BzzKit arrived this week in the mail and contained:
  1. 500ml bottle Crest® Pro-Health® Multi-Protection [Oral] Rinse (aka mouthwash)
  2. 85ml Crest® Pro-Health® toothpaste in Cool Peppermint
  3. One Oral-B CrossAction®  Pro-Health toothbrush in Soft
I am a wee bit disappointed that the kit does not include the floss from the line, and there are no coupons to share with friends/the-world-at-large this time.

So far all I've done is recycled the cardboard from the toothpaste box and read the instructions for the mouthwash, which are a bit intense.

The mouthwash instructions are to use twice per day, but to wait 30 minutes before eating.  A bit annoying as I brush my teeth and then have my morning coffee which I sip throughout the morning.  We'll see how this works out. 

The toothbrush looks really big and has quite a long handle as compared to my current one.  Good timing for me, though, as my current one its starting to look a little worse for wear.

I like how the toothpaste tube (not shown) will stand up on its cap, and then cap is a flip-top.  This makes it easy to keep at the sink and doesn't take up much room, as well as letting gravity keep the toothpaste near the opening so you don't need to roll down the end of the tube to squeeze it out. 

I'll report back after I've tried the kit contents for awhile.  

On a side note, I love the BzzAgent packing tape with their bee brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment