Friday, April 25, 2014

Herbal Essence BzzCampaign

I've been selected for the Herbal Essences BzzAgent Campaign.  Woo-hoo, more exciting free stuff!  This campaign activated far earlier than others I've been assigned to, and I have already received the box of products in the mail.

What I got:
- full size Herbal Essences Naked Volume silicone-free volumizing shampoo
- full size Herbal Essences Naked Volume silicone-free volumizing conditioner
- full size Herbal Essences Naked volumizing "souffle" 
- travel-size sets of the same shampoo & conditioner x 3


Pretty impressive!

I'll be waiting a week or so to try them out as I'm almost finished my current bottle of shampoo (brand omitted on purpose).  Once that is in the recycling, I'll switch in the Herbal Essences Naked shampoo and conditioner.

The products are all free of silicones, parabens, and dyes.  The scent is grapefruit and mossa mint oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment