Thursday, April 3, 2014

What's In My Purse?

In response to the blogging trend of the same name, here is a list of the contents of my purse today:
  • Wallet (flowers & bees pattern from Shag Wear)
  • Coupon file 
  • Personalized note pad
  • Pen
  • Hair clip
  • Random kleenex tissues
  • SwissCard
  • Pill vial (two-day supply of prescriptions, vitamins, Advil Liquigels)
  • Mirror
  • Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Wine (?)
  • Cell phone
  • Old McDonald's receipt for two-for-one pineapple mango smoothies
  • Earrings I wore two days ago
  • Current prescription I need to fill
  • Mini emery board
  • Annabelle #420 Blush lip liner
  • Clinique Sassy Spice Colour Surge lipstick
  • Aveda Nourish-Mint hydrating lip glaze in #764 Ginger Lily
  • Work access card
  • Work key chain

I'm using a Nine West crossbody style 8" high by 7" wide with one zippered exterior pocket, one main zippered pocket, and one hidden zipper pocket inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment