Monday, May 5, 2014

Sample Source Box!

Last week I received an email saying my Sample Source box had shipped and would arrive within 5 - 10 business days.  Here it is!


As you can see the Hershey's Whole Almonds bar was very popular with my husband - I don't think I had had the box opened for five minutes before he scooped it up and wolfed it down.  Definitely a good milk chocolate fix!

I'm most excited about the Quinoa Chocolate Nut Medley by by Quaker Harvest Crunch. Sounds yummy!

I'm least excited by the Snuggle Scent Boosters.  I don't like scents in my laundry.  Husband suggested that we use it if we have extra smelly loads (like one of the cats sprayed on something).  We'll see.  Its "Blue Iris" scent, whatever that is.  I just don't want to be gagging over my laundry and needing to redo it.

You can't quite tell from the photo, but the Burt's Bees sample is a night cream.  I don't use it, but my mother or one of my other friends will be happy to try it.  Great size for overnight trips.

The only coupons are in the John Frieda Frizz Ease sample pack.  Again, a good size for overnight trips and vacations.  I tend to get more fly-aways in dry weather, so it may come in handy during Summer camping.

Nice small free lot.  I'm supposed to be getting a survey about the products to do in thanks soon.  A couple of products advertised on the site I did not get - presumably due to my answers to their questionnaire.

All in all, excellent delivery time frame - questionnaire filled out April 1st, box received May 2nd.   Thanks, Sample Source!

No comments:

Post a Comment